MuseItUp Bookstore

MuseItUp Bookstore
The place to find quality novels and short stories in a variety of genres.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Torn between two lovers...

That's right I have two lovers. Writing and designing. Actually I'm in design school because writing and raising a family didn't keep me busy enough! Seriously, I needed another career beyond writing which is my first love. I chose design, as in Photoshop and Illustrator with the hope of blending new skills with the publishing world.

It's times like this morning when I have a project due on Monday but I want to dig into my second book in the Brethren series that I'm torn. The second in the Brethren series is in its rough draft stage with some plot twists that have recently struck me, like a bolt of lightning headed straight for my writing chair. Alas, I survived.

For now, it's on to Photoshop and Illustrator but I will return today to my true love writing (cue the music) and spend a few hours at least working on book 2.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment