MuseItUp Bookstore

MuseItUp Bookstore
The place to find quality novels and short stories in a variety of genres.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Singing Camp Songs for MFRW's summer camp!




Guess what I'm doing today! Practicing my summer camp songs at AJ's Notes blog! I'm roasting marshmallows, talking about MFRW and getting ready for the Summer Camp on July 14th and 15th. Take a break and visit me...  http://autumnjordonsnotes.blogspot.com/


Anyone know this camp song...

"Little bunny Foo Foo Hopping through the forest Scooping up..." :D big grin

What's she scooping up folks??? 

Do you have a camp song you want to share?



3 comments:

  1. No camp would be complete without a few rounds of Kumbya or Michael Row the Boat. But we need lyrics that fit authors! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. scooping up nuts?
    It's been forever since I heard any of these!
    Let's make up one for writers, to sing at the MFRW camp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm awfully boring as I went to day camps (gymnastics and cheerleading) where they didn't have songs. I love the fact you're a paranormal writer. Good luck in everything you do. :-)

    ReplyDelete