MuseItUp Bookstore

MuseItUp Bookstore
The place to find quality novels and short stories in a variety of genres.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Out of Hibernation

Finally, I'm out of hibernation and in the real world again! I've neglected posting as I've been working on editing and promoting my new ebook. And frankly, I've been slammed by the ups and downs of life.

I'm throwing a Cyberlaunch party today. What fun! I'm having a party and I didn't even need to clean...can't beat that. If you'd like to stop by it will be at: http://cyberlaunchparty.blogspot.com/2011/02/celebrate-jenna-storms-debut-novel.html

I'm working on editing a paranormal suspense for another series and I have the rough draft of the second book in the Brethren series percolating in my documents folder. I'm starting to feel the thrill again with that manuscript. It takes place in Alaska. Brrrr! That story also introduces the Auras, another empowered species. The hero in this manuscript is a daemon from the Brethren mentioned in Her Last Kiss. 

Well...time to get back to work and then go home and take my girls out for the day!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment